Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Soko Glam Seven Day Challenge Day 1


Since Chel over at the Holy Snails! blog challenged me to the Soko Glam 7 Day Challenge on Instagram, I figured I'd share the resulting selfies on here, because relevant, right??

SO how does it work? Simple. You use a sheet mask for 7 days straight, take a selfie maskie, and tag it with #soko7daychallenge on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Ta-da!

Seriously, it's that easy...
This is what I do anyway (minus the flood of maskies anyway), so I figured it would be fun to play along with the other AB honies on IG :P

The plan is this: for the next seven days (including today, duh), I will post my selfie from the challenge and that should (hopefully XD) be followed by a full review for the mask in another post (if it doesn't exist already...I might use some of my faves I've reviewed already).

Stay tuned for the review in a couple of hours!

I challenge YOU to the SG challenge! Do eeet! I'm following the hashtag on IG :P

xoxoxox

Deena

No comments:

Post a Comment

You wanna comment? SHEETASTIC! :D