Saturday, August 8, 2015

MOTD: Purederm Green Bean Essence Mask


(This is actually from 8/6... had it in draft and never finished it. Sorry, it's been a busy week!)

'Ello dolls! Today's mask is from Purederm, a Korean brand. I got his mask from TesterKorea  for 600 won, or about $0.51 USD. What a bargain! But man, I dunno if I'll ever shop at TK again... the wait time was almost a month, and the shipping near killed me -__-. I don't seem to see them at any other shop that I would buy from, so if you really wanna try it... be my guest and get it from TK :P

Anywho, today's mask featured ingredient is green beans. Yummm I love green beans!
I couldn't resist putting up a sloth eating a string bean :D


Green beans (or string beans, as I know 'em to be) are basically unripe common beans in their casings. That's it, nothing fancy. Beans are pretty simple veggies, but they are packed with antioxidants... great shit to have on your side to fight those nasty free radicals and also skin oxidation. Not too bad there, green beans :P

Not much else to report here... I couldn't find anything about the use of green beans in skin care (except mung beans, which seem to also be known as green beans... different species, though), so I guess we are just gonna trot on over and get into the review.

Pretty much this XD

TL;DR:

Mask 411: Thick, cheap feeling mask. Smelled nice.
Mask fit: standard no fitting fit, had to stretch the holes (XD)
Did it work as advertised? Sure! (I guess?)
Overall rating? It was an ok mask. Not the best but not terrible either.


Mask details: This mask is thick and cheap feeling, It was decently soaked in essence though. It had a nice sheet mask-y scent, kinda floral, maybe?

Mask Fit: This has the standard non fit.And lots of slits! Boo. I hate masks with slits -__-  I had to widen the holes for the mask to be comfortable.

First Impression:  This mask held up a decent amount of time for a cheapie mask: about 45 minutes. I was surprised. My face felt nice when I took off the mask, It took a few minutes for the essence to soak in, then I finished my routine and went about my business.

Final thoughts:


To be honest, I was pretty bored with this mask. It moisturized well enough, but my skin was still feeling gorgeous from the Donkey Milk (I think), so it's hard to gauge if it really did anything to my face. In any case, it's a decent mask for the price. I wouldn't go out of my way to order it again, but if I ever go back to TK to order, I will reorder it and some of the other Purederm varieties. A decent cheap mask is great to use in between your Good Shit XD

Sorry I didn't publish this on Wednesday... I was almost done with it too. I didn't use a mask on Wednesday night (I was up late doing my nails so I just used a sleeping pack) and yesterday I tried a mask that made my skin tingle to the point where it felt like burning (!), then I had to wash my face, restart my whole fucking routine and used a Tony Moly Red Wine mask (one of my faves). OMG. Expect that review later today.... just terrible. Ugh. >__<

Have you used this green bean mask, or any other Purederm mask? What did you think? Lemme know in the comments :D

Until next time,

xoxox

Deena

No comments:

Post a Comment

You wanna comment? SHEETASTIC! :D