Tuesday, August 18, 2015

LUS Good Face Snail & EGF Mask Sheet


Hey dolls! Today's mask is from LUS, a Korean brand.

I haven't heard much about this brand in the AB-o-sphere (and can't seem to find anything about them either), so I picked up this and another mask of theirs from TesterKorea and decided to give them a try... they certainly were cheap enough! I got this from TK for 1,000 won, or $0.84 USD. '

You must know by now I love a good bargain.

Wut wut!

I've talked about the two featured ingredients in another review, (and snail in multiple reviews XD) so I won't go into specifics about them here (why repeat myself when the explanation you need is only a click away?? Just saying).

I'm too lazy to type up the ingredients list too XD

Yes, I'm lazy. Nope, no fucks given here.
FYI, snail is listed at #7, and EFG is the last ingredient (and has so little, it might as well have none). So we can really call this mask a polyglutamic acid mask (it's listed 4th in the ingredients list). 

Polyglutamic acid is derived from natto, Japanese fermented soybeans. OMG it sounds soooo fucking grosss *blech*. But, check it out: PGA is ten times more hydrating than hyaluronic acid and far more elastic than collagen.
Is what I said when I read that XD
Let's make it a short one today... on to the review XD


TL;DR

Mask 411: thick, cheap feeling mask. smelled nice
Mask fit: standard non fit. slits
Did it work as advertised? Well, it moisturized and made my face feel nice? XD
Overall rating? Not bad for a cheapie mask.


Mask details: The mask was thick (as expected) but dripping with essence.  Speaking of, there was lots of essence left in the package. I poured it on me like
...except, y'know, waaaay less liquid XD
It smelled nice as well...always a good thing :P

Mask Fit: This had the standard non fit... with a shit load of slits. Ugh. I hate slitted masks so much -__- I had to adjust the eye and mouth holes for it to feel comfortable. It didn't cover my whole face... lame.

First Impression: .Being a cheap mask, I didn't have high expectations for this. It's just as well: it ended up staying wet for about 30 minutes.. My skin felt nice after I took it off though, so there's that. It took a couple of minutes for the essence to soak in, then I finished my routine and went about my biz.

Final thoughts: 
Not at all!
I think I like it!
Not the best. But not the worse either... XD
I was pleasantly surprised by this mask. My face felt nice the next day! It's the least thing I expect from a sheet mask, and it totally delivered. I don't know if it had a massive effect on my face overall, but I liked the way it made my face feel, so that's always a good thing!

I'd totally buy it again if I were ordering from TK again... they're like the only one who has it, if you care to try it.

Have you tried this mask? Let me know in the comments!

Until next sheet masking adventure,

xoxox

Deena

No comments:

Post a Comment

You wanna comment? SHEETASTIC! :D