Friday, August 28, 2015

#Soko7daychallenge Day 3: Red Red Wine Make Me Feel so Fine

Here's my entry for Day 3 of the challenge! I made it three days in a row---go me! XD

This mask is one of my favorites, the TonyMoly 'I'm Real' red wine mask! This is the first TM mask I ever used/reviewed and it's still my favorite one from them so far! <3
I really do <3
SO where the fuck is yesterday's review?!? I know, I know,,, I am halfway done with the review of yesterday's mask,.,., it will go live tonight! Might be a little late... I'm currently in the middle of doing something I may or may not regret tomorrow  XD (you'll see soon enough...).

xoxox

Deena

7 comments:

  1. I've never tried the Tonymoly masks, but damn - heard a lot of good things about them! Sephora sells them now.. and wtf I think its like 2 for $7? Or something? .........omg.....
    Junniku blog! (Korean beauty blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are totes worth trying! You can get them way cheaper online though... that price point makes it $3.50 a mask, same as the TonyMoly store XD

      Delete
  2. I am in love with the wine mask from Tony Moly! <3 In fact, I think I'll use one today >:3

    Omg, you added me to your sidebar!!! *faints* <3333 xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wine: not just for getting fucked up in a classy way XD

      Of course I added you on there! I love your blog, and I think you're awesome sauce <3

      Delete
    2. :'D Well, you and your blog are awesome sauce too! Your blog has been inspiring my latest mask obsession >:3

      ...I just noticed it's spelled wrong in your sidebar. xD

      Delete
  3. Nah, it's cool! I'm just glad you enjoy my blog! xD

    ReplyDelete

You wanna comment? SHEETASTIC! :D